Random Hall, Stane Street, Slinfold, West Sussex, RH13 0QX
Telephone: (+44)1403 790558
Random Hall is a country house hotel in Slinfold, West Sussex. Hotels and B&B's in West Sussex are ideal for country walks and weekend breaks. Golfing breaks and golfing holidays in West Sussex are very popular with a number of golf courses in West Sussex such as Slinfold Park Golf & Country Club, Cranleigh Golf & Country Club, Wildwood Golf & Country Club, Rookwood Golf Club website and many more. Cheap golfing breaks in West Sussex are available on full board or bed and breakfast basis. Random Hall has one of the best restaurants in Horsham, or restaurants in West Sussex. Random Hall is an ideal venue for weddings and is your perfect wedding venue. Country house wedding venues in West Sussex, Random Hall country house wedding venue is available for bookings all year around. Conference venues in West Sussex, or conference venues in Horsham, Random Hall offers business meeting facilities as well as business lunches.
Stane Street, Slinfold, Nr Horsham, West Sussex , England, RH13 0QX
Copyright © 2017 Random Hall Hotel
Site design by: Trendy Web Design
Sign up to our Newsletter and receive superb offers & discounts
Sunday to Thursday inclusive, only £95.00 pp. Direct bookings only. Call us on 01403 790 558 quoting reference 273.
Choose from two roasts, game, fish, or vegetarian options. Click here to See a sample menu. To make a reservation call us on 01403 790 558.
Random Hall is a trading name of Nigel Evans Hotels & Restaurants Ltd, a company registered in
England and Wales with Company Number 1203791.The registered office is: 5 St Johns Lane, London, EC1M 4BH, United Kingdom.
Get the best deals when you book direct with us, book here or call us on (01403) 790558
Click here for special rates
Please see the wedding page for 2017 prices.
Our package prices cannot be beaten.
Packages from £3000
(up to 25% discount)
Please call Jackie our Wedding Co-ordinator on 01403 790558.
OPEN DAYS & FAYRES
Sunday 1st October
Wedding @ Random Hall
Business Conferences @ Random Hall
Private Celebrations @ Random Hall
Christmas @ Random Hall
These Terms & Conditions Of Website usage only relate to the usage of this website in general - Terms & Conditions For Bookings and reservations are listed on the bookings page at time of booking.
The term 'Random Hall Hotel' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website who can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Random Hall Hotel's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The Random Hall Loyalty Scheme (Random Acts of Kindness), entitles the member to a variety of discounts and offers primarily associated with the Stonehouse Restaurant; it also entitles the bearer of the card to other exclusive Random Acts of Kindness, which will be sent to the email you provided during registration.
- The card entitles the bearer to 10% discount off the total food bill, including all a la carte food menus, and is valid when dining in the Stonehouse Restaurant, up to and including a maximum of 6 dining adults. Any subsequent people dining within any larger parties, will be required to pay full price.
- The card does not entitle the bearer to any discount off the already discounted set menus.
- All details must be completed to validate your membership, either in the venue or via the website (www.randomhall.co.uk), including your full name, current email address, full postal address (for sending card), and date of birth (required for alcohol purchases). All these details are required as all card members must be 18 years old or over to apply for a card.
- Your loyalty card is valid throughout the year, excluding Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering and Fathering Sunday, and the period 8 December through until 3 January inclusive.
- You must mention you are a Loyalty Card holder when making any bookings, and you must present your card on arrival to Random Hall.
- Your discount will automatically be deducted from your bill, and only one Loyalty Card may be used per table per order.
- The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or special menus including business lunches or buffets.
- You can apply for a Loyalty Card anytime you are with us within the Stonehouse Restaurant (once your card is issued, the card is valid on subsequent visits). Or you can apply online via our website (www.randomhall.co.uk), fill in a few simple contact details, and we will post your card out to the postal address you have provided.
- The management reserve the right to withdraw these offers at any time.
- We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any point; a full list of these will be sent to the email address you have provided to us when applying.
- Should any of your contact details change, it is solely your responsibility to inform us of any changes, this is required so that we can keep you up to date with any offers or news regarding the scheme, including extra offers and discounts which we think will be of interest to you.
- By using the card you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed on our website (www.randomhall.co.uk), a full list can also be sent to you via email, simply email email@example.com.
- Your Loyalty Card is not a charge card, debit or credit card, and cannot be used as such.
- Should you have any further questions regarding the scheme or the terms & conditions please email 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.